Duplicating a BrandMail toolbar
Duplicating a toolbar rather than starting a toolbar from scratch, will save you lots of time plus give you the benefit of all the content you have already set-up on an existing toolbar. This could include brand standards, brand tools, signature template, etc.
1. Locate the toolbar you would like to duplicate from your toolbar listing and select the toolbar.
2. Click on the duplicate icon on the top right menu structure:
3. This will create a duplicate listing which you can identify by all the additional temp characters. Double click on this toolbar to edit it.
4. Give it the required name.
5. Select the correct DIVISION
Take care with this important step. If this toolbar is only for a subset of you team, ensure that you have created a division and only added those users to the division.
6. SAVE your changes.
7. Double check you work by viewing the new toolbar in the toolbar listing. A quick look at the number of users connected to the toolbar will tell you if you have connected your toolbar correctly to the required division:
Creating a BrandOffice Toolbar for Selected Users
How to Create a BrandOffice Toolbar for selected Users Before creating a new toolbar here is some information to help you understand how toolbars work: Companies can have multiple divisions Divisions can have multiple toolbars e.g. BrandInc Co. has ...
Archiving BrandMail toolbar items
How to archive and unarchive BrandMail toolbar items If your toolbar is growing with all the content you are adding, you may want to archive some of your items. This will ensure your toolbars remain optimally sized, whilst still keeping a repository ...
Adding Animated Email Banners in BrandMail
How to add animated email banners in BrandMail Animated email banners can add interest and draw attention to your branding and email messages. Animated banners have also been shown to increase banner click-through rates. From BrandMail version ...
How to Force a Divisional or Toolbar Sync
How to Force a Divisional or Toolbar Sync There are many times when you may want to perform a forced sync for only a sub-set of the company (not the complete company), when you have made changes to content for only a division and not the whole ...
BrandMail: Loading Fonts onto toolbars
How do I add fonts to BrandMail toolbars? Loading your brand primary fonts onto your BrandMail toolbar will allow you to: Use your primary fonts when designing email signatures Use your primary fonts when designing email banners Use your primary ...