Before getting started with your new email banner in the BQIgnite banner designer make sure you know the width of your signatures (these are usually 700px wide, but may differ depending on your design). This will ensure that your banners are the same width as your signatures.
Very important: EMAIL BODY is used to set the body font, which is particularly important when banners are set to appear at the top of the email. This should be the same as the body font used for your email signatures.
1. Locate the toolbar to which the banner needs to be added.
2. Go to Mail Format > Banners. Right mouse click and select: Add Documents > Add Banner Template
3. Edit your banner by adding images, text and fonts as required.
4. Save your banner.
5. Make sure your banner is active before synchronising to check your banner.
6. Once you are happy, set your default appearance settings:
- Show on New Emails (when users create new emails banners will automatically appear)
- Show on Reply Emails (banners will automatically appear on reply emails)
Banner location: top of emails or bottom (under the signature):
7. Set the campaign dates for your banner (start and end) by selecting AVAILABILITY. Should you not select a start and end date, your banners will run indefinitely.
8. If you would like your users to receive the banners immediately (and not wait for the normal sync), you can force a sync.
Here's another example using a background colour, rather than an image:
Example using the headline generator: