Adding users into the BQIgnite Admin console may be done in three ways:
1. Automatically via an Azure Active Directory Integration
2. Manually (one record at a time)
3. User Import of Data
Adding Users via Import:
1. Log into the BQIgnite Admin console using your Admin credentials.
2. Navigate to
3. Click on
Import Records as shown below
4. Click on Download Template to ensure your data follows the correct format:
Download User Import Template
Once you have downloaded the spreadsheet please complete the user details. Take care to ensure that there are no additional spaces or characters. Please save the spreadsheet to an accessible location.
First Name: Please complete in sentence case (not uppercase)
Surname: Please complete in sentence case (not uppercase)
Email Address: Please ensure this is correct, since this email address will be used to authenticate the user
Username: Please ensure the email address is used for the User Name: i.e. Column C and D will be identical
Password: You may select a default password for all your users. Users will be able to reset this password afterwards
5. Ensure the spreadsheet has been saved and close the file.
6. Go back to the Admin Console and
select the correct Company users will belong to via the drop-down menu as shown below:
7. Next go to Default Configuration
8. Make the necessary selections for "User Details", "Product Access", "User Roles" and "Company Divisions". Then hit "Close".
Default Configuration Settings
9. Next select your Import File containing your user data. If your data file is error free, the user records will appear, as shown below, with a green tick next to each record.
10. If you are satisfied that all records are correct, click "Import Records" to complete the user import.
11. Next you will need to bring in the user metadata for BrandMail. See "Importing User Metadata".