BrandOffice allows for the graphing of data via our graphing APIs. The BrandInsight Stock Market Data and Financial Indices Feed is a separate subscription service available to BrandOffice users directly from within BrandOffice. Check with your administrator whether your organisation has access to this feed. Alternatively contact
Whilst your users will be able to look up stocks, indices, commodities, currencies, etc from scratch from within BrandOffice in Excel, having a chart template for them will ensure that the chart will look exactly the way you intend, suing the correct fonts, chart colours, and axes legends. In essence it creates a shortcut for the commonly accessed stock charts.
1. Make sure your organisation is licensed for the
BrandInsight Stock Market Data and Financial Indices Feed.
2. Create the Chart Template for your Chart from within Excel:
3. Save your Chart Template by right mouse clicking on the chart and choosing
Save as Template under the file type:
4. Log into the Admin Console using your credentials.
5. Go to the BrandOffice toolbar where you would like to add the specific chart. Right mouse-click on the folder and choose
Add Stock Data Chart Template:
6. Find the chart template you saved in step 3 and upload it to the toolbar by clicking
Upload Attachment. Name the file.
7. Add the stock market codes for the stock Chart template by clicking
Add New Stock Code.
8. Search for the stock code in the search box and add the stock to the list by double clicking on the stock name.
9. Repeat until you have added all the stocks required for this Stock Chart Template:
10. Save Changes to finalize add your new Stock Market Chart:
In order to view your new chart remember to sync your BrandOffice toolbar(s):